As part of its decision making process, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development need your views on its consultations.
In this section, you can access current active consultations as well as review those which have been completed within the last year.
- There are no current consultations
- Consultation on Policy Options Arising from the Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy (Pillar I Direct Payments)
- Consultation on Application From Mill Bay for Fish Culture and Shellfish Fishery Licenses
- Common Agriculture Policy Reform Post 2013
- DARD’S Proposal for Managing Dual Use Claims
- Equality Impact Assessment for the relocation of the DARD Headquarters
- Consultation on the Introduction of a System of Electronic Notifcation of Variations to Fishing Licences
- Consultation on a Sustainable Development Strategy for Northern Ireland's Inshore Fisheries
- Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Consultation
- Consultation on the Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020
- Consultation on Abolition of Food From Britain