DARD Equality Branch is responsible for overseeing theimplementation of all aspects of the Department's equality agenda and aims to provide practical advice and guidance on all aspects of our equality obligations.
How to contact Equality Branch
We hope the information provided in these pages is useful for you. However, for further help or for advice on how to request information from the Department in an alternative format or language, contact us by post, phone, textphone, fax or email.
Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Upper Newtownards Road
Belfast BT4 3SB
Telephone: 028 9052 4048
Textphone: 028 9052 4420
Fax: 028 9052 4884
To contact us, simply cut and paste the email address below into your browser
What services does Equality Branch provide?
- Provision of advice to our business areas, customers and service users on compliance with statutory duty (Section 75 of the NI Act 1998)
- Represents DARD on relevant inter-departmental equality working groups, Forums, etc
- Contributes to all inter-departmental equality strategies and policies
- Overseeing the implementation of key NI strategies across DARD such as the Anti-Poverty, Gender and Children & Young Peoples Strategies strategy recommendations
- Provision of advice and guidance on developing publications in alternative / accessible formats other languages