Complaints Procedure for the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (DARD) is committed to providing its customers with high quality standards of service. We welcome your comments on the quality of service you received and, if you are unhappy with our service, please let us know why you are unhappy as soon as possible.
How do I make a complaint if I am unhappy with the quality of service I received?
Our complaints procedure is easy to use and you can make a complaint if you are unhappy with the quality of service you received in any of the following ways:
- In person
- By telephone
- By letter
- By e-mail
- By text-phone (only from another text-phone) or
- Through the online complaint logging form on this site.
Full information for dealing with complaints is outlined in our Complaints Procedure Leaflet available below:
- Our Customer Service Standards (Portable Document Format, 1605 Kb)
- TMG Customer Service Standards Monitoring Report September 2015 - Seeing Callers (Microsoft Word, 20 Kb)
- TMG Customer Service Standards Monitoring Report September 2015 - Answering External Letters and Emails (Microsoft Word, 26 Kb)
- Customer Complaints Online Logging Form
- Customer Service Complaint Card (Portable Document Format, 27 Kb)
- Customer Service Comment/Suggestion Card (Portable Document Format, 52 Kb)
- Quality of Service Complaints Received by the Department 2013/14 (Microsoft Word, 26 Kb)