DARD Research Challenge Fund
The DARD Research Challenge Fund (RCF) is a key element of the DARD Evidence and Innovation Strategy.
It gives small and medium sized businesses from the agri-food and other rural sectors an opportunity to get help with research. It aims to encourage industry-led consortia to get involved in research projects, by providing grant of up to 50% assistance with research funding.
The Scheme closed for applications at 5pm on Thursday 20 February 2014 and the Explanatory Booklet and Application Form can be accessed on the links below.
An information awareness session was held on Thursday 9 January 2014 at 10am in the Pavillion, Stormont Estate.
- The Research Challenge Fund - Explanatory Booklet (Microsoft Word, 874 Kb)
- The Research Challenge Fund - Application Form (Microsoft Word, 881 Kb)
- RCF Industry Presenation January 2014 (Microsoft PowerPoint, 1993 Kb)
- RCF FAQ 2014 (Microsoft Word, 96 Kb)
- RCF Press Release December 2013 (Microsoft Word, 49 Kb)
- Successful 2014 RCF Projects (Microsoft Word, 37 Kb)
- Successful 2013 RCF Projects (Microsoft Word, 34 Kb)
- Successful 2012 RCF Projects (Microsoft Word, 39 Kb)
- Successful 2010 RCF Projects (Microsoft Word, 35 Kb)