Milk and milk products
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development for Northern Ireland (DARD) has responsibility for EU milk policy issues (including milk quotas, EU School Milk Subsidy Scheme, export refunds and price reporting); Residuary Milk Marketing Board for Northern Ireland matters and EU-based inspections on a number of Dairy Schemes. It also collates Milk Quality Statistics on behalf of the industry.
- Explanatory note: Allocation of additional milk quota from 1 April 2009
- Information Note: Implementation of EU Dairy Package following Public Consultation
- EU School Milk Subsidy Scheme
- Herd Movement Restrictions 2013/14 - Application for a temporary reallocation of milk quota
- Northern Ireland Milk Quality Statistics
- Complying with the Hygiene Regulations for Milk purchasers, hauliers, processors and distributors