2014 Single Application Process
This page contains information, guidance and forms that you will find useful or need to help you complete this year's Single Application, online or on paper. To complete your 2014 Single Application online,
Your 2014 Single Application for Single Farm Payment, Less Favoured Area Compensatory Allowances, NI Countryside Management Scheme and NI Organic Farming Scheme should be submitted to the Department by 15 May 2014. Applications received between 16 May 2014 and 9 June 2014 will receive a financial penalty. Applications will not be accepted after 9 June 2014 except in exceptional circumstances.
The Single Application online service is the most efficient and secure method of submitting your application. It has added benefits this year as the application will be pre-populated with your previous year’s claim so you will only have to record changes.The improved online farm map service will also make it all the easier to complete your application accurately.
More online applications can help us pay more farmers earlier.
It is important that you do not assume that you should claim the Maximum Eligible Area (MEA) for each field. The MEA is our assessment of the eligible area of your fields but you need to check whether there are any other ineligible areas that we have not picked up on. If you claim for these ineligible areas, and we find these at inspection, your payment is likely to be delayed and, depending on the results of our investigations, your claim will be reduced and you may be penalised.
- 2014 Single Application Pack Covering Letter - English, Irish and Ulster Scots Versions (Portable Document Format, 301 Kb)
- Single Application Online Flyer 2014 (Portable Document Format, 694 Kb)
- 2014 Single Application Online Interactive Demonstration (Portable Document Format, 1193 Kb)
- 2014 Single Application Online Help
- Guide on how to complete your Single Application Form 2014 (Portable Document Format, 579 Kb)
- Guide to Land Eligibility Update 2014 (Portable Document Format, 2140 Kb)
- Guide to the Single Farm Payment (SFP) Scheme 2014 (Portable Document Format, 244 Kb)
- TE1 Transfer of Single Farm Payment Entitlements Guidance Booklet 2014 (Portable Document Format, 239 Kb)
The following video is a recorded demo showing how to complete your 2014 Single Application online.
- 2014 Single Application Form SAMPLE - SAF1 & SAF2 (Portable Document Format, 560 Kb)
- SAF3 - Single Application Field Data Amendment 2014 (Portable Document Format, 69 Kb)
- LPIS Correction Form (Portable Document Format, 171 Kb)
- Single Farm Payment Entitlement Declaration Form 2014 (Portable Document Format, 15 Kb)
- Single Application Online - Authorised Person Nomination Form (Portable Document Format, 17 Kb)
- BC1 - Category 1 Business Change Notification (Portable Document Format, 215 Kb)
- TE1 - Transfer of Entitlements for Single Farm Payment Form (Portable Document Format, 347 Kb)