Countdown to CAP
Welcome to ‘Countdown to CAP’ which aims to provide you with information on the area-based schemes that will come into effect from 2015 under the EU reform of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).
Greening E-Mail Helpline
If you have queries regarding Greening you can contact DARD by using the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be helpful for DARD staff if you include your name and business ID with the query.
- Countdown to CAP -Direct Payments (Portable Document Format, 1048 Kb)
- Introduction to Basic Payment, Greening Payment and Young Farmers' Scheme (Portable Document Format, 108 Kb)
- The Young Farmers' Scheme (Portable Document Format, 128 Kb)
- PA199/A/14 DARD provides update on the implementation of new active farmer controls for 2015
- PA148/A/14 Greening: Crop Diversification
- Eligible crops for the purpose of crop diversification (Microsoft Word, 29 Kb)
- PA135/A/14 Introduction to Greening Article: Time to think about Greening now!
- PA158/A/14 Dates for your Diary - Greening Seminars
- PA160/A/14 Greening: Ecological Focus Areas
- PA207/A/14 DARD introduces on-line tools to help farmers to prepare for CAP Reform Schemes
- Countdown to CAP Greening Bulletin - November 2014 (Portable Document Format, 1143 Kb)
- O'Neill announces CAP Reform Implementation Clarification
Greening Seminar Presentations
DARD held a series of Greening seminars recently. You can view the content of the presentation here.
- Presentation on CAP Reform - Greening Information Event (Microsoft PowerPoint, 1036 Kb)
- Greening Update Meetings - Case Studies (Microsoft PowerPoint, 16631 Kb)