Flood Maps (NI)
Flood Maps (NI) is an interactive map-viewer that enables users to access the latest flood hazard information available from government.
It highlights the areas throughout Northern Ireland that are prone to flooding and its potential adverse impacts.
The map is designed to:
- help us and others to plan and manage our work to reduce flood risk;
- encourage people living and working in areas prone to flooding to find out more and take appropriate action, and
- inform anyone applying for planning permission if flooding is likely to be an important consideration.
Please note some users may experience compatibility issues with older browsers.
Users may also be prompted to install Flash player and should also ensure pop ups are enabled, this is required for the viewer to function fully.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Flood Maps (NI) was produced and its purpose
- Property and Insurance
- Flood risk information and its use
For further information in relation to the Flood Maps, or any queries you may have on it, please contacts us.